Single-shaft shredder is particularly suitable to shred high quantities of industrial wastes. The heavy structure makes the machine suitable to realize a heavy use.
With a single-shaft shredder, once the material is fed into the hopper, the hydraulic-driven plate/arm pushes the material towards the cutting shaft to ensure the material is efficiently shredded by the rotary cutting blades. The material will be repeatedly shredded until the shreds are small enough to pass throughput the screen mesh as output.
Characteristics of the shredder
- Strong welded steel framework mounted on anti-vibrating feet;
- Support for barrel roller bearings with sealing system against dust and liquids
- High thickness rotor with diameter of 400 mm and length of 800 mm. It is equipped with 35 toolsholder plates and 35 high alloyed anti-wear tools usable 4 times;
- No. 2 adjustable counter-blades (upper and lower) made in very alloyed anti-wear steel;
- Pusher drawer with hydraulic driving with 850 mm of usable run;
- Hydraulic unit fitted with gear pump with oil cooling radiator;
- Pulleys and belts drive system to avoid damaging mechanical due to rotor vibrations.
- No. 1 multi-voltage and multi-frequency motor of 37 KW of primary national company with PREMIUM efficiency class (IE3) and no. 1 motor of 4 KW for the hydraulic unit.
- 800X 1300 mm cutting chamber;
- Welded sheet metal hopper for top loading;
- Interchangeable screen establishing the size of the shredded material.